As the most visited Web site among all of the Big Game advertisers, according to Hitwise Competitive Research, immediately following the airing of its commercial during Super Bowl XLIII, CareerBuilder amplified its traffic and furthered its reputation as the go-to job seeker resource online. Partnering with CareerBuilder means the opportunity to reach more job seekers than ever before.
With over 600 TV news stories featuring its Big Game ad, (including “The View”, “Good Morning America”, “TODAY Show”, “ABC World News”, CNBC, FOX Business, ESPN) CareerBuilder had the 6th highest TV news mentions around the Big Game. Audience impressions for CareerBuilder came in at 59.6 million – nearly ten times that of our closest competitor in the industry!
CB ranked among the most effective in capturing search marketing eyeballs after the game, according to Reprise Media.
Immediately following the Big Game, CareerBuilder experienced:
- 20% increase in unique visitors year over year on the day of the Big Game
- 25% increase in unique visitors (UVs) year over year the Monday after the Big Game
- 21% increase in UVs comparing the Monday before the Big Game and the Monday following
- 14% increase in UVs year over year the week after the Big Game
- High levels of Twitter chatter all over the country
CareerBuilder’s “It’s Time” Commercial received:
- Over 58 million impressions on Facebook
- Over 1.8 million views on YouTube
- Over 1.5 million views on Yahoo! Video
- A spot in the Top 5 for Most Viral, Most Viewed and Most Commented videos on YouTube
- Third place among TiVo’s Top 10 rated Big Game commercials
- Second place among Hulu’s Viewers’ Favorites
- The highest ranking of any other Big Game ad for eliciting emotional responses from viewers, according to InnerScope Research
WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
More visitor traffic to CareerBuilder’s site translates to increased exposure for your Job Postings – and your employment brand. Advertising your jobs on CareerBuilder today extends your reach to job seekers more than ever before. We cast a wide net to ensure your jobs reach even more qualified talent.
DON’T LET THE NUMBERS OVERWHELM YOU…
Once those resumes start pouring in, you then have access to dozens of free resources and products – all designed to help you quickly and easily narrow your candidate search. Take advantage of free candidate screeners, Recommended Resume (R2) technology and more.Related
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.