Are you pitching in to help your company survive the recession with less staff? If so, how are you and your employees surviving? What are the positives that have come out of your world, post-layoffs? We want to know.
- Have you encouraged your employees to learn a new skill or picked one up yourself?
- Have you forged stronger relationships with co-workers, or met new co-workers?
- Are you finding better ways to prioritize or manage your work/life balance?
- Have you made a professional or personal discovery?
- Has your life has changed for the better in any other ways?
Write us a comment and share your survivor story by Friday, July 10, and five of you lucky readers will be randomly picked to receive your very own CareerBuilder Koala T-shirt. Oh, did we mention it’s FREE?
Post your comment by Friday, July 10 for a chance to score this tee:
Eager to develop a deeper relationship with our beloved coffee-drinking, eucalyptus-munching friend? Don’t forget, you can become a friend of the CareerBuilder Koala on Facebook.