This week, while you were averting tire troubles in France, getting snubbed by Emmy voters, or scoring free tickets to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert (Wait, you didn’t? Guess that was just me, then. Oh well…), here’s what was going on with the rest of the world…
- Economic stimulus? Stimu-LESS is more like it. Zing!
- Just an fyi…that Girl on Top author is giving your employees permission to lie to you.
- Summing up your leadership in six words is practical and fun.
- Why experience matters…wait for it…less than you might think.
- Unpaid internships aren’t just for recent grads still living in their parents’ basements anymore.
- Take two steps forward if those benefits you just cut are honestly helping your bottom line. (Not so fast, you.)
- Nobody ever said creating jobs was supposed to be easy…
- The recession is over! That is, it’s most probably over...or it’s at least a definite possibility….for the most part.
- And finally…U.S. economists reveal where the jobs will come from. (Spoiler alert!)
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.