This week, while you were averting tire troubles in France, getting snubbed by Emmy voters, or scoring free tickets to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert (Wait, you didn’t? Guess that was just me, then. Oh well…), here’s what was going on with the rest of the world…
- Economic stimulus? Stimu-LESS is more like it. Zing!
- Just an fyi…that Girl on Top author is giving your employees permission to lie to you.
- Summing up your leadership in six words is practical and fun.
- Why experience matters…wait for it…less than you might think.
- Unpaid internships aren’t just for recent grads still living in their parents’ basements anymore.
- Take two steps forward if those benefits you just cut are honestly helping your bottom line. (Not so fast, you.)
- Nobody ever said creating jobs was supposed to be easy…
- The recession is over! That is, it’s most probably over...or it’s at least a definite possibility….for the most part.
- And finally…U.S. economists reveal where the jobs will come from. (Spoiler alert!)