While you were figuring out how many Big Macs you earn in a year, setting your TiVo for the Project Runway premiere, or getting fitted for your very own invisibility cloak, here’s what was happening in the world of hiring and recruiting this week…
- 500 days of summer…hours.
- It finally happened…the recession hits Sesame Street.
- Speaking of…did the recession bring us a little closer to gender equality?
- Good karma? Ethical companies see bigger long-term payoffs
- A new study finds managers like employees who like themselves.
- Some small businesses give a whole new meaning to “going green.”
- Thinking about getting back together with an ex-employee? Read this first.
- And finally…The Economist puts a new – and delicious – perspective on the value of your paycheck…
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.