While you were figuring out how many Big Macs you earn in a year, setting your TiVo for the Project Runway premiere, or getting fitted for your very own invisibility cloak, here’s what was happening in the world of hiring and recruiting this week…
- 500 days of summer…hours.
- It finally happened…the recession hits Sesame Street.
- Speaking of…did the recession bring us a little closer to gender equality?
- Good karma? Ethical companies see bigger long-term payoffs
- A new study finds managers like employees who like themselves.
- Some small businesses give a whole new meaning to “going green.”
- Thinking about getting back together with an ex-employee? Read this first.
- And finally…The Economist puts a new – and delicious - perspective on the value of your paycheck…