This week, while you were busy trying to think of a 19th name that starts with J, checking your can of diet soda for stray amphibians, or possibly discovering the body of a mythical creature, here’s what you may have missed in the world of hiring and recruiting…
- Someone’s got some ‘splaining to do: A new study shows employers consistently cheat low-wage workers.
- Now this is more like it, employers: Employers launch grassroots health reform coalition.
- This won’t help that whole “internet access at work kills productivity” argument: Worker productivity is the highest it’s been in 6 years.
- To weather the economy, work for free.
- Don’t blog because it’s cool. Blog because it’s good management and because it’s cool.
- Somewhere, LeVar Burton is saying, “I told you so:” Study finds poor literacy can be harmful to workers.
- Thursday is the new Friday! (For some companies, at least.)
- And finally…a look at that lesser-known economic indicator: The Underwear Index