This week, while you were busy trying to think of a 19th name that starts with J, checking your can of diet soda for stray amphibians, or possibly discovering the body of a mythical creature, here’s what you may have missed in the world of hiring and recruiting…
- Someone’s got some ‘splaining to do: A new study shows employers consistently cheat low-wage workers.
- Now this is more like it, employers: Employers launch grassroots health reform coalition.
- This won’t help that whole “internet access at work kills productivity” argument: Worker productivity is the highest it’s been in 6 years.
- To weather the economy, work for free.
- Don’t blog because it’s cool. Blog because it’s good management and because it’s cool.
- Somewhere, LeVar Burton is saying, “I told you so:” Study finds poor literacy can be harmful to workers.
- Thursday is the new Friday! (For some companies, at least.)
- And finally…a look at that lesser-known economic indicator: The Underwear Index
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.