This week, while you were planning your Patrick Swayze movie marathon, apologizing to Taylor Swift, or curing blindness with a tooth, here’s what you may have missed in the world of hiring and recruiting…
- Stiletto heels: The latest workplace casualty?
- The Yale student murder is just one more incident in growing wave of workplace violence
- Don’t call it a comeback…yet: Unemployment claim filings dip.
- Retirement is so two years ago.
- P&G has a new business strategy: Love. (Okay, not really. But it’s close.)
- Employee fights for his right to weight loss surgery…and wins.
- The manager’s dilemma: NFL version.
- The White House says the stimulus saved one million jobs. (Spoiler alert: Not everyone’s buying it.)
- Sure, a mock holdup always seems like a good idea at the time.
- Companies try on free career counseling as business strategy.
- Colleges are cutting back, too. They’re just finding different ways to do it.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.