While you were busy crashing from too much celebration on National Cupcake Day, taking advantage of Free Shipping Day, or saying, “Who is doing what now?” here’s what was happening in the world of hiring and recruiting this week…
- Glassdoor.com releases its second annual “Best Places to Work” list with a new number one.
- What prom and job growth have in common.
- Turns out, Employee Assistance Programs can assist companies, too
- A new bill represents broadest protections ever extended to transgender public employees in NY State.
- Jealous! Some companies actually do well during recessions.
- Workers wait 2 hear if text messages on employer-owned electronic devices will B kept private.
- New survey shows how we achieve workplace satisfaction (Is it sad that we need a survey to tell us that?)
- Michigan becomes the 38th state to ban workplace smoking. (Any takers on who will be 39?)
- And finally… Admit it – you let a few of these slip out every now and then.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.