While you were busy taking a shot every time someone mentioned “this amazing journey,” setting up the most unlikely partnership since…ever, or hitting the gym in preparation for your next plane trip, here’s what was happening in the world of hiring and recruiting this week…
- This isn’t the solution to male-on-female sexual harassment that we had in mind…
- Don’t order that “40 Years of Service” plaque just yet…
- What is it they say about good intentions?
- Calling in sick? You’re so behind the times.
- Wait a second…how did they get away with this and still make the “Most Admired Companies” list? (Suspicious!)
- Speaking of suspicious…job candidates just got sneakier!
- I wonder if his Spidey sense helped him see this coming…
- Some employers don’t believe in taking snow days, apparently.
- Some employees luckier than others when it comes to getting bonuses back.
- You don’t have to read your employees’ diaries to find out what’s bothering them.
- A new jobs bill is proposed, but (spoiler alert!) not everyone’s happy about it.
- And finally…Was firing every single teacher NOT the solution after all?
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.