While you were busy snubbing Farrah Fawcett, suddenly remembering all your favorite scenes from Lucas, or being all, “Take that, Bill Gates!”…here’s what was happening in the world of hiring and recruiting this week…
- Here’s good news for people who like depressing news.
- Let’s just hope this doesn’t start office turf wars between Mac’s and PC’s.
- Office coffee is good to the last drop …and then the problems begin.
- Education assistance doesn’t just benefit employees…it benefits agencies, too. (The more you know…)
- Five seasoned managers offer you the chance to take sadistic pleasure in learn from their mistakes.
- Yay! U.S. companies lead the world in employing the largest number of women. (Don’t go patting yourself on the back just yet, though.)
- The business world’s equivalent of asking your buddy if you can just crash at his place..
- We’re so bringing this up at the next company meeting. And finally…
- If we were surrounded by New Orleans’ best King Cakes all day, we’d be pretty happy employees, too.