While you were busy trying to take ownership of your party name back, denying a link between your new weight loss plan and Scientology, or having a little trouble preparing your St. Patrick’s Day meal…here’s what was happening in the world of hiring and recruiting this week…
- Well…guess this news takes a little pressure off of some employers.
- One employee’s bad experience with a co-worker’s perfume leads to lawsuit, punny news headline.
- Fast Company shows you how to “procrastinate the right way”…starting with reading this article.
- For everyone’s sake, let’s hope the answer to this is “No.”
- There’s no “i” in “team,” but there are three in this company’s employee management system.
- It might be lonely at the top, but at least you still have your health. Right?
- Is this the start of a new job seeker tactic? And finally…
- If this is true, I hope Dolly Parton writes a new song.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.