While you were busy negotiating a reality show with A&E, participating in the most awesome March Madness bracket ever, or planning your trip to Orlando/buying a new cape…here’s what was happening in the world of hiring and recruiting this week…
- The President gets to work from home, so maybe after his upcoming forum, a lot of other people will get to, too.
- New York Magazine takes a trip down “What if” Lane…
- Seven phrases to avoid with your employees.
- And speaking of things to avoid…15 workplace habits to add to that list.
- How much are you really paying for your employees?
- What one reality show teaches us about management. (Spoiler alert! It’s not Steven Seagal: Lawman…not this time, at least.)
- Starbucks’ CEO talks about how he brews success…Yep, he sure has a whole latté say about the subject. No beans about it. (Okay, I’m stopping now.)
- Companies finding that the best new hires…aren’t really new at all. And finally…
- Guy Kawasaki is so over Tolstoy
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.