While you were busy negotiating a reality show with A&E, participating in the most awesome March Madness bracket ever, or planning your trip to Orlando/buying a new cape…here’s what was happening in the world of hiring and recruiting this week…
- The President gets to work from home, so maybe after his upcoming forum, a lot of other people will get to, too.
- New York Magazine takes a trip down “What if” Lane…
- Seven phrases to avoid with your employees.
- And speaking of things to avoid…15 workplace habits to add to that list.
- How much are you really paying for your employees?
- What one reality show teaches us about management. (Spoiler alert! It’s not Steven Seagal: Lawman…not this time, at least.)
- Starbucks’ CEO talks about how he brews success…Yep, he sure has a whole latté say about the subject. No beans about it. (Okay, I’m stopping now.)
- Companies finding that the best new hires…aren’t really new at all. And finally…
- Guy Kawasaki is so over Tolstoy