While you were busy breaking barriers in the comic book world, sending “shockwaves” throughout the NFL with your draft pick, or really, really, really wishing you’d remembered to clean out your cookies…here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- This whole “green” thing seems to be catching on.
- A new book on performance reviews likens the practice to Bill and Ted’s journey .
- You might say America’s favorite boss‘ employees are his lucky charms. (Get it?!?)
- Poaching talent can leave some employers with a bitter taste in their mouths.
- Your internship program is (possibly) killing your reputation.
- Now the Supreme Court has to decide if employees have to sext on their own time.
- When McDonald’s seeks to stire up some friendly workplace competition, it really goes all out.
- Oh, the church is making you do it, you say? These employees aren’t buying it. And finally…
- Oregon employers are legally allowed to kill employees’ buzzes.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.