While you were spending precious work hours your leisure time playing the best new party game EVER, opening a moral and ethical can of worms, or withdrawing $20 fast cash in solemn tribute to the inventor of the ATM, here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- Gen Y job seekers aren’t asking for a green workplace — they’re demanding it.
- Gender stereotypes at work go both ways.
- If anyone can make internships trendy, it’s Lady Gaga.
- Serious thoughts on leadership from the CEO of The Onion
- The Rhode Island school that fired its 93 staff members last year is all “My bad!”
- Woman’s Day names the 7 Stupidest Employee Mistakes Ever
- Don’t worry. Your employees (probably) won’t do (all of) these things while you’re away.
- New technology makes it possible for you to work remotely and still creep out your colleagues…and finally…
- Are smartphones making employees act stupid?