While you were busy pondering about a thousand or so unanswered questions, wondering why you never thought to put your favorite NBA team’s logo on a pizza (seems so obvious now, doesn’t it?), taking the movie Up a little too literally or planning an amaaaaazing Memorial Day barbecue, here’s what you may have missed in the world of talent management and recruitment.
- The latest ‘fired because of Facebook’ story is a total joke.
- Saying no to employee vacation requests could get you burned.
- Take that, Farmville, Mafia Wars and Scrabble…Even after all these years, Pac-Man’s still got it.
- An ex-employee tried to give away secrets of the club that’s made for you and me.
- Zappos’ CEO discusses delivering happiness (and not just in the form of shoes…although that’s a close second).
- Employees will play a critical part in the United Airlines and Continental merger.
- FYI…when you hire Gen Y, you’re also hiring their parents. And finally…
- Quit happens.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.