While you were busy announcing your engagement the old-fashioned way, breaking – or more likely saving – hearts all over the world, or actually NOT imagining that you were seeing the Old Spice guy everywhere yesterday, here’s what else was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- No one likes finding out their best employee is leaving via ESPN…but that’s no excuse for bad management.
- Finally, a workplace comedy for the tween set.
- 10 signs you work in a fear-based workplace.
- Obama says job loss keeps him up at night. (You and about 15 million other people, Mr. President.)
- One agency is about to find out what happens when interns stop being polite and start being real…or just live together for six months
- And now…deep thoughts.
- TSA tries a cheesy approach to recruiting employees (pun intended, btw).
- Don’t try to convince these guys the recession is over. And finally…
- Hiring for a social media director? Join the club.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.