While you were busy getting ready to indulge your inner geek, finding the world’s scariest personal trainer, or failing to truly clarify a rumor about yourself, here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- Don’t worry, your employees are just reading it for the articles.
- Good news – you can totally justify expensing that mani/pedi now.
- Can the Japanese government prevent workers from being exploited?
- Salesforce CEO says leaders should emulate MC Hammer. (Maybe so your employees will be too legit to quit?)
- More good news – you can totally justify spending the last three house playing Mafia Wars now.
- A new Outlook plug-in helps you check yourself before you electronically wreck yourself.
- Don’t count on seeing pre-recession numbers anytime soon. And finally…
- The best news yet – you can totally justify that martini lunch now (or at least attempt to).