While you were busy hiding your Jersey Shore knowledge, making the announcement the world was waiting with bated breath to hear, or getting your Amazon pre-orders in, here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- Maybe you should just consider implementing a social media policy.
- Maybe Sherrod and Obama can talk about this the good ol’ fashioned way.
- Never a dull moment at the Essence offices these days…
- Before you write off that candidate…see how that candidate writes.
- Don’t eliminate training programs entirely: Just trim the fat a little. (Maybe Drew Carey can give you some tips.)
- See? There IS a place in corporate America for the cast members of Jersey Shore.
- (…of course, if corporate America is really lucky, they’ll follow the latest job seeker trend. )
- Leaders, do not as Tony Hayward does, but…well, no, that’s it. Just don’t do what he does. And finally…
- Some employers are such commitment phobes these days.