While you were busy losing ground in your bid for “employee of the month”, providing too-good-to-be-true water cooler gossip, or hoping the other two stories would detract from your little workplace mishap, here’s what else was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- I think the answer to this question is “only if they buy you a lobster dinner first.”
- It’s funny because it’s true: Workplace jargon edition
- Sick of the bad economy? Start hiring already!
- Not to be Debbie Downer, but let’s talk about workplace violence.
- Trying to find qualified workers is like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.
- “Extreme Downsizing” sounds like the least fun reality TV makeover show ever.
- Can’t afford health care? Send your employees to Panama.
- Economists are being all “Step off!” to lawmakers….And finally….
- Suddenly, Steven Slater doesn’t look like such a bad employee anymore.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.