While you were busy taking your bank-robbing business elsewhere, thankyouverymuch, doing your part to help more Americans develop heart disease, or taking some of the heat off of Dr. Laura, here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- Is news that women aren’t moving up in the workforce like men really news?
- This might be the cuuuuutest workplace story EVAH!
- Unlimited vacation time with no catch? (Suspicious!)
- It was only a matter of time before America’s favorite unruly employee got his own reality show.
- A Massachusetts teacher gets, ahem, schooled on the dangers of Facebook.
- Guess what won’t be on Oprah’s list of favorite things this year…
- First it was God. Then it was the Web. Now, apparently, creativity is dead, too.
- The upside to high unemployment?
- CBS wants all of America to watch you get passed over for a promotion. And finally…
- Gordon Gekko had it all wrong: Green is good. (Zing!)
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.