While you were attempting to give Katie Couric a run for her money, admitting what everyone had pretty much already assumed, being deemed “too hot for public access TV,” or having the most productive two days of work you’ve had in years…here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- Does the latest ad trend mean that casting calls will replace employee interviews?
- The recession ended in June 2009? Funny how we missed that somehow.
- “Hey boss, take my wife (to dinner), please!”
- Maybe if Sen. Harry Reid is real nice to them, the Jets will spring for his workplace sensitivity training, too.
- The other kind of ”Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”
- If you, as an American worker, feel tired and overworked, workers in Luxembourg must be exhausted! And finally…
- When your employees booze, you lose…especially when your employees booze in front of TV news cameras.