While you were busy barely even trying to hold it in, wasting absolutely no time at all, or thinking to yourself, “If we can get 33 trapped miners out of a cave, surely we can find a way to distribute movie popcorn butter more efficiently!”…here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- Oprah tops the list of most wanted celebrity bosses. (There’s a shocker.)
- I have a feeling I know where Mario Batali would fall on that list desirable celebrity bosses
- There’s a good chance your employees don’t think as highly of you as you’d like them to.
- The demand for digital business cards is, ahem, virtually non-existent.
- Is Wall Street writing paychecks their shareholders can’t cash?
- 20 perks your employees are bitter that they are not getting want.
- It’s true: Social media and professionalism can coexist. And finally…
- Eliminating full-time staff sets some employers free.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.