While you were busy winning America’s hearts, if not Project Runway, feeling relieved to know it’s not just you, taking all of the fun out of Halloween, here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- Sure, they can run entire companies, but most CEOs still can’t tell their Farmvilles from their Mafia Wars
- Speaking of…employees in Germany are unfairly being forced to play Farmville on their own time.
- Drug testing involves some tricky questions for employers. (Yes, that was a pun. But also true.)
- Research suggests the reason some companies thrive is a cultural thing.
- McDonald’s employee sues the company for what could be called a $17.5K wellness benefit of sorts…
- Companies and employees pretty much agree: technology rules.
- Steven Slater thinks that perhaps telling Jetblue to shove it wasn’t the ideal way to quit his job now that he thinks about it. And finally…
- Timing is everything.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.