While you were busy scaring the living daylights out of Pat Sajak, wondering if it’s too late to reconsider your honeymoon plans, or getting Star Wars fans everywhere all riled up, here’s what was happening in the world of workforce management this week…
- Wall Street is all, “Now THIS is how you celebrate Veterans Day.”
- Law firms want more than just a pretty report card when it comes to new hires.
- It turns out, there is such a thing as office envy.
- Walmart joins the list of companies offering employees tuition reimbursement.
- This isn’t your grandaddy’s workplace…even though he works there, too.
- Employees are complaining about their employers on Facebook…and there might not be anything companies can do about it.
- Take it easy, managers – your employees aren’t out for your job.
- Perhaps this is one of the reasons employers avoid giving feedback.
- Google’s controversial pay raise costs one employee his paycheck.
- No kidding. Really? And finally…
- Preparing for that dreaded performance review? Check out the top 10 performance review euphemisms.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.