Recently, CareerBuilder released its new e-book,Streaming Talent: Using Online Video to Create a Virtual Candidate Experience, Differentiate Your Company and Recruit Top Talent.
Video may have killed the radio star, but don’t judge it too harshly. When it comes to recruitment, more employers are finding that video is an increasingly powerful resource.
Online video is the fastest growing medium for consuming content, and companies are investing in video to help them attract better candidates, brand themselves as an employer of choice, differentiate themselves from their competitors and create a more efficient recruiting process.
Learn the secrets to their success with this quick-and-easy guide to creating and promoting your own online recruitment videos.
- See the latest findings about the influence of online video in decision-making
- Understand the benefits of implementing online video into your recruiting efforts
- Learn best practices for creating recruitment videos
- Overcome the challenges to creating recruiting videos – before you even start
- See real-life examples of recruitment videos from top employers
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.