We’ve discussed before how little changes to a job posting can change a lot in terms of both the quality and quantity of applicants you receive. Now, we’re taking it a step further and actually showing you how to enhance your job postings for improved search engine ranking, application rates and candidate quality.
Learn what a difference a well-crafted job posting can make by joining…
…a free webinar, hosted by CareerBuilder’s job posting and SEO experts, on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 11 a.m. CST
About the Webinar:
Drawing on over 16 years of comprehensive research on job candidate behavior, job posting specialists David Clark and Victor Gipson will explore how specific job titles, descriptions and keywords resonate with candidates and compel them to apply for jobs. Additionally, they’ll look at how small business employers in particular can use technology to their advantage when it comes to depicting their organizations as an employer of choice and attracting top talent.
Creating Effective Job Postings will cover the following topics:
- Improving your job titles, job descriptions and keyword use to improve application rates
- Making your job posting more attention-grabbing and easier to read
- What to include – and what NOT to include – in the job description
- Including the right amount of information in a limited space
- How and why to use pre-screening questions
About the Speakers:
- David Clark, Senior Product & Operations Manager at CareerBuilder, specializes in search engine optimization and content improvement for job advertisements, helping clients target the most relevant candidate pool.
- Victor Gipson, Manager of Client Support at CareerBuilder, is a demonstrated leader in sales management, training and operations management. His specializes in developing existing talent with a focus on business objectives and growth opportunities.
Register today for Creating Effective Job Postings that Attract the Best Talent
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Note: Registration does not guarantee a spot in the webinar, so make sure you dial in a few minutes early on the day of the webinar to secure your spot!
Join the conversation: Use #betterjobs on Twitter to see comments or post your own as the webinar is happening!
UPDATE: This webinar has already happened, but you can catch the recast here.Related
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.