People are so much more than the skills or work history listed on their résumés. With Job Seeker Spotlight, we give individuals the opportunity to highlight their creativity, personality and passion to employers who are looking to hire today. To connect with any of our featured individuals, login to the Resume Database and search by name and location. If you don’t currently have access, subscribe today.
Today’s featured job seeker is Chris Serafin, from Stockton, Calif.
Continue reading to learn more about Serafin:
- Desired position/title? Business Development/Marketing
- What industry are you looking for work in? Marketing/Administration
- What makes you a unique and better candidate against others who may have similar skills? My steadfast dedication to stay on task until an assignment or task is done.
- How do you demonstrate passion for your work or your profession? I love marketing business development and social media management. It has taken over a huge part of my life left open from completing my MBA. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t thinking of what I can do next in regard to development, marketing ,exposure, the next social app or API.
- How do you stay informed about changes or advances in your chosen profession/industry? I am a big believer in RSS feeds, which helps me collect and organize an incredibly large amount of info. Additionally by blogging the important links I find, it is a way of going through and picking out highlights from all I’ve read. It is practically studying everyday, only a subject of my choosing and liking.
- What’s the best piece of career advice you’ve ever gotten? Suit up and show up, no matter what, and give your honest effort.
Want to connect with Chris? Find him in the Resume Database today!Related