People are so much more than the skills or work history listed on their résumés. With Job Seeker Spotlight, we give individuals the opportunity to highlight their creativity, personality and passion to employers who are looking to hire today. To connect with any of our featured individuals, log into the Resume Database and search by name and location. If you don’t currently have access, subscribe today.
Today’s featured job seeker is Tim Roberts from Tolleson, Ariz.
Continue reading to learn more about Roberts:
- What is your desired position/title? Project Coordinator
- In what industry are you looking for work? Engineering
- What makes you, as a candidate, unique? My eagerness to learn and to make a better product so that contractors don’t have to ask a lot of questions when looking at my work.
- How do you demonstrate passion for your work or your profession? I demonstrate passion for my work and my profession by the amount of detail I put into my drawings. I like to make sure everything is as accurate as possible to help with the construction.
- How do you stay informed about changes or advances in your chosen profession/industry? Architectural magazines and networking with people.
- What’s the best piece of career advice you’ve ever gotten? Architecture is the “Jack of all trades and masters of none.” In architecture, you are constantly learning.
Want to connect with Tim? Find him in the Resume Database today!