While employers are cautious about the state of the market and future recovery, many market segments will see active hiring in 2013. Sales and information technology boast the top spots when it comes to hiring in the New Year.
Sales and IT aren’t the only hot positions, though; the following percentage of hiring managers plan to recruit full-time, permanent employees for these other positions:
- Sales – 29 percent
- Information Technology – 27 percent
- Customer Service – 23 percent
- Engineering – 22 percent
- Production – 22 percent
- Business Development – 18 percent
- Administrative – 17 percent
- Research & Development – 15 percent
- Accounting & Finance – 14 percent
- Marketing – 14 percent
Have Talent Factor delivered to your inbox. Subscribe via email and receive a new stat every Monday at 3:30 p.m. CST.