Is low turnover actually a BAD sign? Think your employees could benefit from a ‘happiness workshop’? Recruiting in 140 characters – or less. Should you do it? Get inspired by some of the best stories from around the Web you might have missed:
TALENT ACQUISITION & RECRUITING STRATEGY:
- The New Résumé: It’s 140 Characters: WSJ >
- Five Ways to Make Big Data Actionable for HR: Talent Management >
- Evaluate Your Recruiting Process [Infographic]: HR Bartender >
- How One Company Taught Its Employees How to be Happier, and What Happened Next: Fast Company >
- When Social Media at Work Don’t Create Productivity-Killing Distractions: BloombergBusinessweek >
A Start-Up Spirit, Without the 18-Hour Days: The New York Times
- Economy-Related Skills Gaps Hinder Hiring, Talent Management: HR.BLR.com >
- Auto Supplier Expands Again: Inside Indiana Business >
- We Know Where the Jobs Are: Huffington Post >
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.