At SHRM’s Annual Conference, going on right now in Chicago, CareerBuilder is giving employers a sneak peek at exciting new products and major upgrades that will be rolling out soon. From big data to big moves in mobile, CareerBuilder continues its mission to empower employment and connect employers with the talent they need.
If you’re attending SHRM this year, stop by booth 2250 to talk to some of the people who helped develop these new releases and major advancements. We have workstations set up for demos and people who are excited to learn more about your company’s recruitment opportunities and challenges.
And, without further ado, the products…
Big Data Solutions
MySupply – By aggregating a company’s resume data into easy-to-read graphs and charts, MySupply reveals more details about a company’s talent pool, such as what schools they attended, what they majored in, where they currently work, what experience and education level they have and more. MySupply helps you benchmark your data against the industry’s, recommends the most favorable location to post for specific jobs, and shows you internal resumes that fit search criteria.
Talent Market Analyst – CareerBuilder, Kelley Services and EMSI joined forces to launch an innovative workforce planning tool, featuring key insights to support both long-term strategic planning and shot-term sourcing activities. The tool provides:
- Detailed employment data covering hundreds of industries and occupations, with projections up to 10 years into the future
- A Recruiting Environment Index that provides a quick snapshot of labor dynamics for any area
- Geographic talent pipeline information based on graduation rates of relevant degrees
Hiring Indicator – A new feature has been added to CareerBuilder’s Supply & Demand Portal, which measures labor supply and demand for all U.S. occupations. Using the client’s search criteria, the portal highlights nearby areas where the most active job candidates are located. The map and grid are interactive and viewable on an iPad.
Mobile Talent Solutions
- Mobile Careers is a mobile-optimized version of your recruitment site with tools and features to engage candidates to learn about your company.
- CareerBuilder launched new mobile apply features for job seekers earlier this year, seeing a 50% increase in applications. Job seekers can instantly sign in, choose to only view jobs they can apply to using their mobile device and instantly apply with a saved resume. They can also apply without a resume by filling out a brief form about their background and experience.
Talent Network for the Next Generation of Workers
- CareerBuilder’s recently launched College Network is an extension of Talent Network that enables companies to capture college students and segment them by major, school name, marketing source and more.
- CareerBuilder’s College Analyst report enables companies to fine-tune their recruitment outreach by determining which colleges and universities produce the most graduates in certain majors or have the most diverse graduates. It will also give you the ratio of male and female students, the percentage of international students who require sponsorship, etc.
- JobsinMotion.com – CareerBuilder just launched a new niche job site for transportation and logistics workers in May.
- MiracleWorkers.com (health care jobs), MoneyJobs.com (banking, finance and accounting jobs) and CareerRookie.com (college and entry-level jobs) are all traffic leaders in their respective niche.
- Other leading niche sites by CareerBuilder include Sologig.com (IT and engineering jobs), WorkinRetail.com (retail jobs), Headhunter.com (management and senior-level jobs) and MilitaryTimes.com (jobs for service members and their families)