Job advertisements provide a huge opportunity for employers to differentiate themselves from the competition and sell their opportunities to candidates; however, there’s only so much they can do with such little space –and in so little time.
Janine Truitt, chief innovations officer of Talent Think Innovations, LLC, and David Clark, senior product and operations manager at CareerBuilder, recently addressed this challenge in the recent webinar, High Performance Postings.
Clark and Truitt discussed ways employers – particularly small business employers – can create the type of creative and compelling job advertisements that differentiate their opportunities and attract the right candidates.
Now available as an on demand download, High Performance Postings covers the following topics:
- Tips for differentiating your job ad from all the others
- Five things every job posting should do
- Where employment branding comes into play and how to leverage it in your job ad
- How and where to use video in your job ad
- Tips for integrating social media into your job ad, including Instagram and Pinterest
- Creating a mobile-optimized job ad to reach job seekers anywhere, at any time
Click here to download High Performance Postings now.