A recent CareerBuilder survey of more than 2,000 hiring managers and human resources professionals found that over the next six months, employers will focus their hiring and recruiting efforts on roles involving newer technologies, big data, social media and financial services. From July through December, employers plan to hire for jobs tied to the following areas:
- Mobile technology: 16 percent
- Cloud technology: 15 percent
- Social media: 13 percent
- Big data management and interpretation: 12 percent
- Financial regulation: 10 percent
- Health informatics: 10 percent
- Cyber security: 9 percent
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.