It’s a testament to your employment brand when even Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson want to work there. Though their movie “The Internship” may be fiction, Google’s ability to attract top talent (in addition to the attention of Hollywood) is very real.
Along with companies like Starbucks, Facebook, Southwest and Whole Foods, Google owes much of its success to its ability to bring in top talent – and it owes THAT to its employment brand.
If you think you don’t have an employment brand – or that your employment brand doesn’t matter because yours is not a big company like the aforementioned ones – think again. Every company has an employment brand, whether you realize it or not. It’s how you define and communicate it, however, that turns it into a recruiting advantage.
Learn more when you attend…
Join CareerBuilder for a complimentary employment branding webinar on Thursday, August 7 at 12 p.m. (CST) and learn how to turn your employment brand into your greatest competitive advantage in the war for top talent.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for both human resources managers and directors, as well as recruiters.
Participants will walk away knowing HOW TO:
- Define your employment brand and differentiate it from competitors.
- Translate your consumer brand into a powerful employment brand story.
- Increase retention by turning employees into brand ambassadors.
- Think like a marketer and “sell” your brand to your ideal candidates.
- Use your employment brand to attract, retain and build a pipeline of talent.
- Date: Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Time: 12 p.m. CST
Share this with friends: TWEET THIS