As a recruiter at a staffing firm, you’ve likely had a pretty busy start to the year, with no signs of it slowing. According to CareerBuilder’s Q2 2016 U.S. Job Forecast, 34 percent of employers plan to add full-time, permanent employees in the second quarter, with 37 percent expecting to bring temporary or contract workers on board.
With your clients tapping you to fulfill their immediate staffing needs, while also helping them with future recruitment plans, the pressure is on to deliver — and do so quickly and efficiently.
Never fear, we’ve pulled together exclusive market research, industry insights and tools of the trade into one handy guide to help you solve your — and your clients’ — biggest staffing hurdles and come out ahead of the competition.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find in the Spring 2016 Staffing and Recruiting Guide:
- Takeaways from CareerBuilder’s latest Pulse of Recruitment survey, including the surprising answer to the question, “What are the biggest barriers staffing and recruiting firms face?”
- Results from our Q2 2016 U.S. Job Forecast, including which industries are expected to match or exceed the national average for adding full-time, permanent headcount in the second quarter.
- A look at the latest ASA Skills Gap study, and how you can use the findings to gain a competitive advantage.
- Strategies for overcoming the biggest staffing firm challenges, from sourcing better talent for your clients to recruiting more efficiently.
- Secrets of the best staffing firms — and how to apply those learnings to your own organization.
Ready to win the race for top talent? Download the Spring 2016 Staffing and Recruiting Guide now.