Feedback Guidelines: CareerBuilder® Community Promise
CareerBuilder community pages are places where job seekers, employers, recruiters and other individuals can come together to learn more about work-related topics and connect with each other. We welcome and encourage differing opinions but ask that users respect the community and its individual members.
We will do our best to keep these pages appropriate but reserve the right to remove content if posts contain any of the following:
- copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material);
- trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them);
- material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- anything that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful;
- anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity;
- fraudulent, deceptive or misleading material; or
- any materials that constitute spam or sends people to competitor sites.
This list of rules is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all posting, conduct and security rules. CareerBuilder is under no obligation to monitor the posts submitted to the community pages, but it may monitor posts at random. Posts found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at CareerBuilder’s sole discretion. Third-party posts appearing on our pages belong to the person submitting the comment and do not represent the opinions of CareerBuilder, its affiliates or employees.
By submitting feedback, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines. People who violate these guidelines may lose the privilege of posting on TheHiringSite.com.
If you wish to report activity that you believe violates our community promise, please let us know.