While you were mourning the death of Gidget, standing in line for a free cinnamon chip scone, or editing Sarah Palin’s resignation speech, here’s what was going on with the rest of the world this week…
- Corporate America is learning the hard way that the first cut is the deepest…
- Are they high? Some say marijuana reimbursement claims could lower drug costs for employers.
- The Economist issues an amber alert for our current model of business leadership.
- More American dads finally understanding what Michael Keaton’s character was going through in Mr. Mom.
- The most recent minimum wage hike couldn’t could have come at a better time.
- Layoffs do a tech industry…good?
- Oprah could apply at Best Buy (if that whole talk show thing falls through…)
- When it comes to tattoos in the workplace, fewer employers are, ahem, drawing the line.
- Twitter could be the best small business model since…the last great small business model. Yeah.
Forget what you think you know about HR... it's all about to change.
Sign up to start getting exclusive content designed to empower you with the insight necessary to go from HR professional to strategic business partner.