While you were mourning the death of Gidget, standing in line for a free cinnamon chip scone, or editing Sarah Palin’s resignation speech, here’s what was going on with the rest of the world this week…
- Corporate America is learning the hard way that the first cut is the deepest…
- Are they high? Some say marijuana reimbursement claims could lower drug costs for employers.
- The Economist issues an amber alert for our current model of business leadership.
- More American dads finally understanding what Michael Keaton’s character was going through in Mr. Mom.
- The most recent minimum wage hike couldn’t could have come at a better time.
- Layoffs do a tech industry…good?
- Oprah could apply at Best Buy (if that whole talk show thing falls through…)
- When it comes to tattoos in the workplace, fewer employers are, ahem, drawing the line.
- Twitter could be the best small business model since…the last great small business model. Yeah.